Inspire East Lancs / East Lancashire Integrated Substance Misuse Service
Inspire East Lancs is East Lancashire’s Integrated Substance Misuse Service. With locations in Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Ribble Valley and Rossendale, we offer advice, guidance and support to anyone worried about their own or somebody else’s substance or alcohol use.
What we do and how we do it
Inspire East Lancs offers a friendly, welcoming service to all visitors. Our team of passionate, committed staff, volunteers and peer mentors are here to help you to tackle the root causes of your problems. We will support you to focus on your strengths and make positive changes in your life.
We support adults through:
- A service that is tailored to the individual’s goals
- Prescribing services
- Drug and/or alcohol detox
- Support into education and employment
- Help with access to housing
- Group work
- One-to-one appointments
- Peer support
- Referrals to residential rehabilitation
Once you’ve had an assessment and welcome appointment, you will be allocated a recovery worker who will meet with you, either as part of a small group or on a one-to-one basis.
Read more about your recovery journey on the Inspire East Lancs website.
Make an appointment
All Inspire Services are open Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm, when anyone can call in to speak to an engagement worker about how we can help you.
Make a referral
If you are a family member, friend or professional who would like to make a referral to Inspire East Lancs for someone else, please fill out this form.
Please only refer someone you know if they have given their consent for you to do so.
Other sources of local support
The following groups meet regularly at Inspire Academies – please visit the Inspire website for more details:
- Breakfast Club
- Calico Housing Clinic
- Citizen Advice Bureau
- Computer Access
- Cooking on a budget
- Creative Writing Group
- Creative Art Group
- Focus and Fly
- Gardening Club
- Hep C Group
- Here and Now
- Inspired Stampin’ Card making classes
- IT for Beginners
- iTog Photography
- Kick Start to Recovery
- Mutual Aid groups
- Spurd On
- Women’s Abstinent Group
- Breaking Free Online is an online recovery tool that helps you to resolve the underlying issues that drive your dependence on alcohol or drugs. There are computers available in all our services where you can access Breaking Free Online.
- Narcotics Anonymous (East Lancs) a fellowship society of people who struggle with a problematic use of drugs. It’s free to attend, the only requirement is a desire to stop using.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (East Lancs) is a fellowship society of people who struggle with a problematic use of alcohol. It’s free to attend, with locations across East Lancs:
- Parenting Support
- Proud parenting sessions are one-off two hour sessions available to any service user who cares for children. The sessions help you to focus on your existing parenting strengths and abilities and build on areas where you feel less confident.
- Monday 9am-8pm Late Opening
- Tuesday 9am-5pm
- Wednesday 9am-8pm Late Opening
- Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday 9am-5pm
33 Eagle Street
|CRI Pendle Integrated Substance Misuse Service|
Inspire House, Rigby Street
|01282 612366|| |
Tuesday 9am-8pm Late Opening
|CRI Ribble Valley Integrated Substance Misuse Service|
CRI Ribble Valley
44a York Street
|CRI Rossendale Integrated Substance Misuse Service|
The Chambers, 4 Bacup Road
|CRI Burnley Integrated Substance Misuse Service|
|01282 644644|| |